Value and Versatility in an All-In-One controller!
The perfect combination of PLC HMI offers the ideal solution for all applications. With a super-bright 3.8″LCD screen and 12 I/O this is the perfect starter kit. The FT1A controller offers up to 47kb for even the most complex PLC programming. With an SD memory slot, critical data can be easily logged and retrieved. All IDEC starter kits offered by Panel Automation come included with the Automation Organizer software suite. For questions or assistance in choosing the correct started kit call our support team.
Touchscreen and logic controller
Analog Outputs (Transistor Output Models)
- 2 built-in 0-10VDC, 4-20mA analog outputs.
Digital, Analog and High-speed Inputs
- 8 built-in DC inputs
- 2 inputs (I6 and I7) can be configured as 0-10V DC
- or 4-20mA analog inputs (transistor output models)
- 10-bit resolution
- 4 high-speed counters
- Up to 10kHz
- Class I, Division 2 for hazardous locations
- -20 to 55°C operating temperature (color models)
Relay or Transistor Outputs
- Relay output type equipped with 10A contact, so no interposing relays required.
- Transistor outpvut type equipped with 300mA per channel.
RS232C and RS485 ports
- Built-in RS232C, RS422/485 interface for serial communication.
- Communication with IDEC or other PLCs also supported through this serial port
Analog Expansion Cartridges (Transistor Output Models)
- Supports remote Ethernet communication and Modbus TCP.
- Communication with IDEC or other PLCs also supported through the Ethernet port.