[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text responsive_js_composer_custom_id=”responsive_js_composer_custom_css_190504620″]General Information
What information do we collect?
You can access and browse our website without providing any personal information. However in the event you would like to register on our site for the purpose of receiving order updates, tracking orders, entering a contest, downloading material, or to receive marketing material we may ask for information that might personally identify you. This information may include your full name, company name, phone number, email address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, referring url’s, country, and location. This information is primarily needed for the security maintenance and operation of our websites, and for our internal reporting and analytics purposes.
How do we use your information?
We use the information we receive or collect for the following:
- To allow you to create an account or logon to an existing account.
- To provide you with marketing and promotional materials.
- To advise you of our products, services, or changes in our terms u0026amp; conditions.
- To process, manage, track or update your orders.
- To provide advertising and display content tailored to your interest and/or location and (work with third parties to deliver such content) to measure its effectiveness.
- To request your feedback
- To evaluate the effectiveness of our promotional and marketing campaigns, identify user trends, and to improve our sites, products, and overall user experience.
Will your information be shared with anyone?
Panel Automation, Inc. does not sell, rent, or gives away information that will personally identify customers to third parties except when such information is required by third-party service providers for legitimate business purposes. Third-party services may include payment processing, email delivery, hosting services, marketing, and analytics.
Cookies and tracking technologies
Cookies are small files which are stored on a user’s computer. They are designed to hold a modest amount of data specific to a particular user such as preferred language and location. Web pages within our website may include cookies to provide you with the best possible user experience.
- Provide you with the best possible and most personalized user experience.
- Recognizing your settings and preferences when you sign into your account.
- Analyze and track interactions with panelautomation.com
Different browsers offer different ways to manage, or delete cookies.
- Google Ad Settings http://www.google.com/settings/ads
- Other third parties: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
Policy Changes and Updates
Do we collect information from minors?
Panel Automation does not knowingly solicit or collect data from or market to minors under the age of 18.
How do we keep your information safe?
Panel Automation has implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any information we have under our control. Nonetheless, you are ultimately responsible for maintaining confidentiality of your login and password. Although, we do our best to protect your information all transmission of personal information to and from our site is at your own risk. It is recommended you access our services within a safe and secure network.
Panel Automation, Inc.
8055 E. Crystal Dr.
Anaheim, Ca. 92807